ACPA is recognized nationally and internationally as the foremost authority on Canadian Ports.
To champion Canadian Ports in matters related to government policy, trade, competitiveness and public awareness in order to contribute to sustainable transportation.
The Association will attain its Mission through five goals:
• Outreach to Stakeholders: Build and sustain strategic partnerships with government, industry and port interests to achieve key priorities.
• Member Engagement and Involvement: Create acceptance and involvement among new and existing members with appropriate communications tools and relevant education/information.
• Internal Business Processes: Enhance practices and processes to enable effective execution of the Association’s strategic direction.
• Financial Resources: Ensure sufficient financial resources to meet forecasted growth and needs of the Association.
• Leadership & Culture: Create a culture of shared leadership and involvement.